Monday 8 November 2010

John Greed comp

after liking a facebook page of john greed i came across a competition to win a voucher to spend on the website.

all i had to do was write about a piece of jewellery that means alot to you, i wrote about my much loved mouse pendant













and this is what i wrote.

This gold stone set mouse is very special to me for what it stands for, it was not a gift or a token of love, i got this for my self to remember from when i was a very little girl my mum and dad use to call me mouse after sneaking into the fridge and eating the cheese and putting bits of back into the fridge, none of my friends call me mouse but my family do and even tho i don't see them that often i still have my little mouse to remind me everyday.

i came 3rd and i never win anything lol and this is what i got with the voucher

a pretty leather bracelet for my lovely Stu















it smells amazing coz it yummy leather mmmm and i picked a pretty bracelet that reflects me lol
















i hope this winning thing doesn't end soon

No comments:

Post a Comment